As you know, I’ve come back to the U.S. to spend the holidays with friends and family so I don’t have new adventures to share with you here at the Where in the World? section of my blog. I do, however, have a lot of traveling under my belt so I wanted to share some of my favorite places and experiences with you in case you’re looking for some things to add to your travel bucket list. Today I’ll give you the list and then each Wednesday for the next few weeks I’ll give you a description of each and why it’s on the list.
In no particular order, here are my top 10:
- Kayaking and swimming in the bioluminescent bay in Vieques, Puerto Rico
- Seeing the millions of monarch butterflies in Michoacan, Mexico
- Desert safari off-roading, camel riding, and dinner show in Dubai, UAE
- The Grand Canyon in the USA
- Superman zip-lining in the cloud forests of Costa Rica
- Machu Picchu in Peru
- Ruins of the city of Ephesus in Turkey
- Helmet diving in the Caribbean
- Crossing the Andes
- Sailing from Colombia to Panama through the Sand Blas islands
What’s on your travel bucket list? Will you add any of my suggestions?
What amazing places have you been or incredible things have you done that you think I should add to my bucket list?
Please share below!